Time Merge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The past, the present and the future have merged. Pick your point in history and make yourself known

Lightsabers

Shadowman
    Shadowman
    Owner

Lightsabers  Empty Lightsabers

Post  Shadowman Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 am

Name:Training saber
    Description: A reletively low powered lightsaber designed to trin new users of the force. The power of a training saber is less than a one-thousandth the power of a real lightsaber so as to prevent the learns from severing their limbs.
    Type: Special
    Other Requirements: The force, my permission, C rank.
    Picture of Weapon:
    Spoiler:

Name: Blus saber
    Description:The basic level of lightsaber often and mainly used by the light Side. The blue lightsaber is the most basic tool that can be used by any force user. The design onthis is like the basic but with 2 collar guards either side of the blade.
    Other Requirements: My permission, the force.
    Picture of Weapon:
    Spoiler:

Name: Tonfa lightsabers
    Description: Tonfa lightsabers are used by those who have extensive training inthe force but prefer a more elitist weapon as opposed to the basic single handed lighsaber. The tonfa lightsabers are a very versatile weapon as they can attack and defend at the same time
    Other Requirements: My permission
    Picture of Weapon:
    Spoiler:

Name: Blade saber
    Description:a single handed lightsaber that can be used as a knuckle duster when the blade is either deactivated or blocked to deliver a swinging punch to the face. this can be very effective in close quarter situations.
    Other Requirements: My permission, the force
    Picture of Weapon:
    Spoiler:

Name: Black double-edged lightsaber
    Description: a incredibly fearsome weapon almost invisible if not for the white glow around the blade. The double edged black light saber is the highest pinnacle of the force's powers. Only a select few an weild this awesome and terrible power.
    Type:Unique (more than one but very rarely seen)
    Other Requirements:My permission, The force, S rank +
    Picture of Weapon:
    Spoiler:
    Shadowman
    Shadowman
    Owner

Lightsabers  Empty Re: Lightsabers

Post  Shadowman Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:13 am

shadowproval

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 am